Sometimes we all feel the need to pamper ourselves, especially when we go on holiday. At Orchid Residences, you and your family can do just that – and it need not cost you a fortune.
Perched within a brand new five-star Surfers Paradise hotel, Orchid Residences is the perfect destination for a luxurious Gold Coast getaway. The hotel itself is just as impressive as the hotel apartments we offer – boasting location, world-class facilities and a famous name that is synonymous with luxury.
However, don’t assume that this level of luxury will be beyond your budget. Surfers Paradise accommodation is available in these magnificent hotel apartments from just $AU180 per night.
Facilities and amenities
This Surfers Paradise hotel boasts premier facilities for the exclusive use of guests. Whether you’re visiting the Gold Coast on business or for pleasure, you’ll find all the amenities needed to relax, without even having to leave the hotel.
Such amenities include four heated swimming pools; a heated indoor pool, a 40-metre pool, an adult plunge pool with bar and a children’s splash pool, two fitness centres (open to guests 24/7), a spa and sauna, a theatre and efora:spa, where you can enjoy a relaxing massage or beauty treatment.
In addition to these amenities, the hotel is also home to Catch, an award-winning restaurant, FIX bar a European-style delicatessen and a food store. By staying at Orchid Residences, you can choose between dining at outstanding restaurants or simply preparing a home-cooked meal within your apartment.
In keeping with the international ambience of this holiday hot spot, you are spoiled for choice: from world-class Michelin-star restaurants to the humble takeaway – it is all at your doorstep. And to match the range of prices, you have an impressive range of cuisines that offer you the best of European, African, Middle Eastern and Asian food choices.
The two towers of this five-star hotel; Orchid and Boulevard, contain some of the newest and certainly the most stylish hotel-style accommodation available anywhere in Australia. Perfect for families or groups of friends holidaying together, Orchid Residences features luxury two and three-bedroom self-contained apartments that exude space and style.
These well-appointed hotel apartments feature modern furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, flat-panel TVs, entertainment systems and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Surfers Paradise Beach, sparkling city and Gold Coast Hinterlands. And, exclusive to Orchid Residences, you can enjoy free unlimited Wi-Fi, free Premium Foxtel and a free car parking space in the secure underground car park.
Orchid Residences has everything you could possibly need, right at your fingertips. A stay here places you in the very heart of Surfers Paradise – Australia’s famed holiday playground; less than 200 metres from the renowned Surfers Paradise Beach and Esplanade, a Mecca for local and international holidaymakers.
Step outside your apartment and you will find a plethora of restaurants, entertainment and world-class shopping precincts all at your avail. Choose to shop along Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise Centro, Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre and Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre, or jump on the G:link and spend a day at the Oasis Shopping Centre or the recently renovated Pacific Fair Shopping Centre in Broadbeach. You will find Cavill Avenue Station just 250 metres from your hotel.
Distance to landmarks and attractions
- Surfers Paradise Beach – 350m
- Cavill Avenue / Cavill Mall – 220m
- Cavill Avenue G:Link Station – 250m
- Q1 Observation Deck – 650m
- Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre – 400m
- Circle on Cavill Shopping Center – 270m
- Oasis Shopping Centre – 3.9km
- Jupiters Casino – 4.1km
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre – 5km
- Sea World – 5.4km
- Theme Parks – 25km
- Coolangatta Airport – 22km
- Brisbane Airport – 85km
So, for a luxury Gold Coast holiday that offers the best in location, luxury Surfers Paradise accommodation and amenities, make a reservation at Orchid Residences. Go ahead, check out what we have available and spoil yourself…
I am looking for:
A romantic getaway
- Check out Apartments 22405, 22503, 12804, or 12904. These luxury hotel apartments are cosy, affordable and high enough to block out the traffic and offer a true sense of solitude. By staying in any of these apartments, you and your loved one will wake up to dreamy sunrises and can end each day on your private balcony with a glass of wine as you watch the sun set. Bellissimo!
Enough room for a young family
- Our 2 bedroom hotel apartments are ideal for small families seeking a luxurious, yet affordable Gold Coast holiday. Each apartment is stylish, spacious and equipped with all the necessities needed for a hassle-free holiday. If you’re looking for a small apartment in Surfers paradise, check out 22405, 22503, 22803, 24402,12804 or 12904.
Perfect for a larger family
- If you’re looking for a three bedroom apartment suitable for six family members then Orchid Residences can accommodate. Consider apartment 23701, 25102, 13005, 23303, 11405, or 24802. These apartments ensure all members of the family have ample space and privacy. If you need still more sleeping space you can order the two rollaway beds with your booking to accommodate a total of eight family members.
Space for the whole gang
- Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, buck’s or hen’s weekend, or just looking to getaway for the sake of it, you’re Gold Coast holiday will be more enjoyable if everyone is kept together in the same floor of the same hotel. The following hotel apartments will allow for this; on the 21st floor, Apartment 12102 and 12103. On the 23rd floor, Apartment 22303, 22305 and 22306. On the 24th floor, Apartment 22402 and 22405. And on the 25th floor, Apartment 22502 and 22503.
Peace and quiet
- All Orchid Residences hotel apartments are located well above the street noise. However, if you want the ultimate in quiet comfort choose, Apartment 24802 on the 48th floor, Apartment 25102 on the 51st floor or Apartment 25401 on the 54th floor. As our highest positioned apartments, staying in either will make you feel as though you are king and queen of the castle – you’ll also have some pretty amazing views from these levels.
- All hotel apartments are completely self-contained and offer you the option of a self-catered holiday. Choose to dine in or dine out – the choice is yours. Similarly, you can choose to venture out to the beach or further afield or just enjoy the magnificent facilities of your resort – from child-friendly pools to gardens with barbecues, it is all on hand. And of an evening relax in your own lounge room with Foxtel, DVD player and often Wi-Fi at your fingertips. And all this for less than standard hotel accommodation.
On behalf of the Body Corporate for 3113 Surfers Paradise Boulevard – This apartment is NOT managed by HILTON. Hilton do not provide any services to this apartment. Towels at the Pool Deck are for Hilton guest use only. ALL enquiries: Contact you Booking Agent or the apartment Owner.