Chevron Renaissance with its two towers is one of the most loved resorts in Surfers Paradise. It is located at the heart of the city, and thus promises a convenient, comfortable, and even luxurious experience in Queensland’s famous tourist attraction. The award-winning AAA rating resort boasts of:
- Great views of the ocean. Nothing can be more relaxing than waking up near the ocean and with a spectacular view of its turquoise waters. That’s exactly what you will get from the rooms of Chevron Renaissance.
- Great views of Nerang River. Be surrounded by the natural beauty of nature and enjoy views of the Nerang River as well.
- 2-minute walk to golden sands. A stone’s throw away from the golden sands, which Surfers Paradise is so famous for.
- Cavill Mall. Chevron Renaissance is just a block away from Cavill Mall, the ultimate entertainment, dining, and shopping destination in Surfers Paradise.
- Chevron Precinct. If you don’t feel like going out and walking a block, there’s a shopping and entertainment area right inside the resort complex.
- WiFi connection. Most apartments have WiFi connection to keep you updated with your social world.
- 25-metre indoor lap pool. Enjoy doing laps as your regular exercises in the expansive indoor pool offered by the resort.
- Spa and gym. As must-haves in any resort, the spa and gym at the Chevron Renaissance towers allows guests to pamper themselves to the full while checked in the resort.
- BBQ areas. Enjoy barbecue nights with your family or your travel buddies at the many barbecue areas scattered throughout the resort.
- Private theatre. A very rare treat among hotels and resorts, Chevron Renaissance offers a private theatre where you can watch relaxing shows. This is a great treat for those who prefer to stay indoors.
- Game room. The Chevron Renaissance game room features arcade machines and pool tables for you and your kids to have fun in; this is a very popular facility among families traveling in Surfers Paradise.
- Club lounge. If you’re looking for a way to chill on nights, go down to the club lounge where you can enjoy some drinks.
To get the best of Chevron Renaissance, make sure you book early and with the assistance of HRSP.com.au. HRSP.com.au has over 25 well-managed apartments boasting of complete security facilities and lavish and elegant furnishings.
But what most tourists flock to Chevron Renaissance for is it’s ‘Beaches in the Sky’, a wide expanse dotted with huge swimming pools, golden sand beaches, gardens, and a spacious recreation space. The whole place is inspired by the quaint seaside villages found along the Mediterranean Coast. The whole landscaped area is even dramatically decorated with lagoons, rocky outcrops, and grottos to make it a more authentic oasis found right in the middle of Surfers Paradise.
But the best part about Chevron Renaissance is that unlike the other popular accommodation options in Surfers Paradise, it offers luxury that isn’t so heavy on the pocket. For something more affordable yet equally comfortable, many Surfers Paradise tourists choose Chevron Renaissance.
Stay at Towers of Chevron Renaissance from $150 pn! If you need booking assistance, go to HRSP.com.au.