Don’t want to spend precious money entertaining yourself on your Gold Coast holiday, don’t worry. You can enjoy several free Gold Coast entertainment options available here.
Here’s a list of the best ones!
- The Beach – Of course, it’s the best and most preferred choice of entertainment. The Gold Coast sun is warm and comforting and the number 1 reason for you to be visiting GC in the first place.
- The Marina – The Mirage Marina at the Gold Coast Spit has an excellent broad walk. You can amble along the broad walk and soak in the fun and frolic and the beauty of the setting and the rising sun. If you are a boat person, you’ll be able to relish the sights of some gorgeous yachts and boats.
- Window Shopping – Feast your eyes on designer wear by international brands like Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Calvin Klein, Vera Wang and Carla Zampatti among many others. Window shopping is an excellent appetizer and a wonderful source of free entertainment!
- Springbrook National Park – Offers you the highest lookout on Springbrook Plateau. This lookout provides panoramic views of the Mount Warning, the Bryon Bay, and Coolangatta and the coast!
- Cascade Gardens – Located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, the Cascade Garden is an amazing waterfront park on the GC highway. Some of its facilities consist of gazebo, glass house, walking tracks, and a man-made waterfall!
- Gold Coast Parks and Gardens – If you are on a holiday with your family, the GC parks and gardens are the best place to park yourself with your kids. Have a picnic, play around, read a book, swing, lie on the grass, watch the clouds roll by or simply walk around and relax in the green surroundings. Do whatever your heart desires!
Some of the other free entertainment options you can consider during your stay on the Gold Coast include bushwalking in the Gold Coast hinterland, visiting art galleries or museums, going for a sunrise or sunset beach walk or jog, and sunbathing.
So if it’s a Gold Coast holiday you’re planning, consider booking your Gold Coast accommodation online with HRSP.com.au – your holiday rental specialists.